Friday, March 2, 2012

Vegas, baby.

This weekend, me and my husband are going out of town. Where do you go when you want a romantic get a away with your husband?

Vegas.

Vegas?

 Eh, sure. Why not.

So we are going to Vegas.

The only other times I have been to Vegas, I was... er...well, I was not married.

So this trip to Vegas will be no doubt unlike any other time in Vegas. I am actually really excited it about it but not for the reasons most people go to Vegas. I do plan on having a drink or two, but I definitely won't be doing anything that will need to "stay in Vegas." Obviously no strip clubs (barf), no clubbing (husband is a non-dancer), and I kind of hate gambling. Well, I hate it because I have never won. Maybe this trip will change my mind?

The only reason we are even going is we wanted to get away and this seemed like the cheapest option. Ou hotel was $50/ night and we had credit on Southwest. And we have never been together, so it should be fun.

So what is there to do besides make bad decisions? Glad you asked. We are going to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, thanks to some cheap tickets I scored off Golstar. The other fun thing we will be doing is visiting the Neon Museum. If you haven't heard of it, it is where all the old Las Vegas neon signs retire.



I hope we get some cool photos! It seems like an awesome place to shoot.

Can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment